Keeping Our Promise campaign
Funding the promise: $18 million
Hospice Pavilion and Healing Garden $12 million
- The Marshak Family Hospice Pavilion is a freestanding inpatient hospice facility in Glenview with the capacity to care for as many as 1,000 hospice patients each year.
- The Waud Family Healing Garden is a special garden for hospice patients and families that also will serve as a national demonstration site for horticultural therapy through the Chicago Botanic Garden.
Forever Fund Endowment $6 million
- An endowment to ensure that quality end-of-life care is available for future generations.
To learn more about the Keeping Our Promise Campaign, read our case for support.
Closing the gap
Midwest CareCenter needs to raise $1.8 million to meet our campaign goal.
Naming opportunities are still available, including:
- $750,000 Wing of Care
- $250,000 Corridor of Care
- $75,000 IT Resource Center
- $75,000 Suite of Care
An anonymous donor will match all campaign gifts up to $750,000.
An inspired group of long-time Midwest CareCenter friends have decided to pool their resources to create the Founders' Challenge Grant to match Keeping Our Promise campaign gifts. Currently, the grant totals $75,000 and the goal is to reach $100,000.
Help us reach our goal by giving now.