Renew your sense of commitment.
Midwest CareCenter offers educational opportunities for experienced healthcare professionals, typically those with advanced degrees—e.g., physician, nurse, social worker, chaplain—who are engaged in the content, context and process of whole-person care.
Our professional staff works with individual participants in workshop and/or self-study modules. Most programs are one or two days long although longer opportunities can be scheduled to accommodate specific needs or interests.
Topics of study may include:
- Seeking wellness and improved function despite life-limiting illness
- Maximizing potential for recovery
- Relief from suffering through pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic therapies
- Maintaining a satisfactory quality of life while living with chronic, serious or life-threatening illness
- Coping with loss and bereavement
- Promoting the development and growth possible while approaching the end of life
Please note that all expenses are the responsibility of the participant and that Midwest CareCenter provides no stipend. Call the Education Department at (847) 467-7423 for more information.