Our Buy ambien online
Buy ativan online
Buy imovane online
Buy klonopin online
Buy meridia online
Buy modafinil online
Buy phentermine online
Buy soma online
Buy valium online
Buy xanax online
Marshak Family Hospice Pavilion offers advanced clinical care, psychosocial support and healing for the spirit. This world-class Pavilion is the first and only freestanding hospice specialty care center in Cook County.
The Hospice Pavilion offers:
- Spacious private patient suites with daybed for loved ones to stay overnight
- Care by our full interdisciplinary hospice team
- Wellness spa
- Natural light and vistas in all suites
- 24-hour access for families and friends, including pets
- Family room with views, fireplace, seating area and Wi-Fi
- Children's area with toys, play table and television
- Kitchen, refreshment alcove and laundry room for families
- Multi-faith meditation room
- Family dining room for special meals or occasions
- Superb food service, with custom menus for patients and families
- Full range of supportive services
- The state-of-the-art Marshak Family Hospice Pavilion is the first and only freestanding hospice specialty care center located in Cook County.
- The Pavilion is surrounded by a healing garden, a partnership with the Chicago Botanic Garden and a national training site for horticultural therapy.
- Designed with all the amenities and comforts of home, patients and families can expect comprehensive, cutting-edge medical and psychosocial end-of-life care.
- All rooms are large, private patient suites with private bathrooms and daybeds for family members who want to stay overnight.
- Our warm, homelike setting overlooks a stunning nature preserve.
- The everyday activities of life—dining, laundry, web‐surfing, TV‐viewing—can continue to ease stress.
- The pavilion combines burgeoning advances in healthcare technology with amenities and furnishings designed to make patients and families feel comfortable.
- An interdisciplinary team comprised of Midwest CareCenter nurses, physicians, chaplains, social workers, music therapists and volunteers focus on the medical and psychosocial needs of patients and their loved ones, 24 hours a day.
- The pavilion was constructed with energy and environment in mind. The building is eco‐friendly and makes use of green building materials and practices.
- Our multi‐faith chapel features wood‐paneled ceiling and curved glass wall overlooking the healing garden.
- The Pavilion offers 24-hour, state-of-the-art care. Families can stay with their love one round the clock.
- Balconies and terraces provide outdoor spaces for contemplation and reflection.
- Children have a play area, complete with a play table, toys and television. Families can stay as long as they want and bring beloved pets.
- Our naturally lit clinical wellness spa, with salon chair and sink and massage table, also features an immersion tub.
- Our hallways feature natural light and prairie lookouts.
- Dining areas comfortably accommodate family and friends who wish to prepare and share meals.
- The Pavilion was designed in a soft color palette of sage, morrel, bisque, Dove White and Yarmouth Blue.
- The Sunrise Family Room is a common area for friends and family members with a working fireplace and WiFi access.