We are here for you.
If concerns about your care arise, please let us know.
Our goal is to provide compassionate, quality care, and we will do everything we can to address the issues that are important to you. If you have a concern related to your care:
- Discuss the issue with your care team or request a meeting.
- If you have further concerns or are unable to have that discussion, call our Access Center
(847) 467-7423—and request that the clinical management for your team or a member of our leadership contact you.
- If you believe that we have violated your rights as a patient or you disagree with a decision made in connection with your care, you may file a complaint with our Performance Improvement and Quality Assurance Department, 2050 Claire Court, Glenview, IL 60025, or call (847) 467-7423.
- For questions about our privacy practices or your privacy rights, or if you believe that your rights to privacy have been violated, you may contact our privacy officer at (847) 467-7423. You also may submit a written complaint to the Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- If you have additional concerns or if you have a complaint, including one concerning implementation of advance directives, you have the right to call the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)—
You are relying on us for your care. So we will do whatever we can to help you meet your goals and live fully with dignity, free of pain and other symptoms.
It is our privilege and honor to care for you.
The Joint Commission Right of Notification of Safety or Quality Control
Midwest CareCenter is accredited by The Joint Commission, which monitors standards they have set for quality of care, safety of care and safety of environment. Midwest CareCenter has an unannounced survey by The Joint Commission every three years to assess the organization’s compliance to the standards.
Concerns about patient care and safety that you feel have not been resolved by Midwest CareCenter may be reported to the Joint Commission:
Division of Accreditation Operations
Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181